○ Position Description: My role as president includes overseeing the operation of the chapter. I work closely with our Chapter Council to create a vision for our chapter and together we work towards those goals. I am in charge of running our chapter’s weekly chapter meetings, where we review our upcoming events, responsibilities and maintain our sisterhood and values. I also keep consistent communication with the Fraternity, campus, and community. ○ Pledge Class: 2017 ○ Major: I am double majoring in Psychology (BS) and Biological Sciences (BS) with a concentration in Neurobiology, Physiology, and Behavior. ○ Favorite Kappa memory: My favorite memory is attending Kappa Leadership Conference last year with a few other members on Chapter Council. It was an amazing opportunity to meet sisters across the country that share the same values!
- Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Vice President Standards
○ Position Description: Being Vice President of Standards means that first and foremost I am a support system for the women of Kappa. I also help plan fun, safe, and exciting events. Lastly, I serve as a guiding influence for the general body by setting expectations for appropriate kappa behavior. ○ Pledge Class: 2017 ○ Major: double majoring in supply chain management and business management with an international business certificate ○ Favorite Kappa Memory: My favorite memory is going to California with my greek family for spring break!
- Email Address: email@example.com
Vice President Academic Excellence
○ Position Description: My role as the VP-Academic Excellence is to design and implement an academic plan that encompasses goals for scholastic achievement and success for the fraternity. I am responsible for encouraging the development of each member’s academic potential, supporting and guiding women towards realizing and fulfilling their personal academic goals, and instilling a respect within the chapter for the pursuit of knowledge. I hope to maintain a sense of academic pride within the chapter and create a supportive and focused environment for all my sisters to thrive within. ○ Pledge Class: 2018 ○ Major: Biomedical Studies ○ Favorite Kappa Memory: Marathoning the bachelor every night after chapter with my sisters!
○ Position Description: As Secretary, I am responsible for recording chapter and Chapter Council meetings, coordinating revisions of the chapter ByLaws and Standing rules, and monitoring attendance at chapter. I also maintain the chapter roster and coordinate the chapter’s composite photo. ○ Pledge Class: 2019 ○ Major: Marketing ○ Favorite Kappa Memory: Meeting my Kappa fam and becoming so close with them!
- Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
○ Position Description: As treasurer, I inform members about financial responsibilities and explain what their payments are being used for. I also create the budget and manage all chapter spending and expenses. ○ Pledge Class: 2018 ○ Major: Business Law & Finance ○ Favorite Kappa Memory: Watching my amazing little run to join our fam on reveal!
- Email Address: email@example.com
○ Position description: Being Marshall means that I am in charge of all things ritual. I get to plan initiation, teach our members about ritual and its importance to our sorority. I also maintain order in chapter meetings. ○ Pledge class: 2018 ○ Major: Fashion (BA) ○ Favorite Kappa Memory: Going to Cali with my big and some of my best friends in Kappa!
- Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Email Address: email@example.com
○ Position Description: As House Chairman, I am responsible for keeping order in the Epsilon Delta house, planning house dinners and managing house meetings. ○ Pledge Class: 2019 ○ Major: Speech and Hearing Sciences ○ Favorite Kappa Memory: Bid day!
- Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Email Address: email@example.com
New Member Chairman
○ Position Description: As New Member Chair, I am responsible for preparing our new members to be initiated into our chapter. I guide them through a process where they are able to grow and flourish as young women. ○ Pledge Class: 2018 ○ Major: Accounting ○ Favorite Kappa Memory: My favorite Kappa memory is being initiated. It was such a special time where I was able to bond with my pledge class and the chapter as a whole. I’m so lucky for the sisterhood that Kappa has given me.
- Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
○ Position Description: I plan and facilitate all things involving community service. Whether it’s voulenteer or raising money for an organization, I try to make it in the most fun as possible to maximize involvement! ○ Pledge Class: 2018 ○ Major: Supply Chain Management ○ Favorite Kappa Memory: Meeting my future twin and big in bid day!!
- Email Address: email@example.com
○ Position Description: As Public Relations Chairman, I make sure that Kappa is always seen in a positive light. I keep all social media platforms updated, plan certain events and organize photoshoots. My favorite part about my position is getting to express my creative side. ○ Pledge Class: 2017 ○ Major: Journalism & Mass Communication with an emphasis on Public Relations and a minor in Digital Audiences ○ Favorite Kappa Memory: Going to Coachella with my fam!! Such a fun place to experience with all my best friends!
- Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
○ Position Description: As risk I make sure all procedures are being followed when planning events and ensuring the safety at all events for chapter members. ○ Pledge Class: 2017 ○ Major: Digital Marketing and Management ○ Favorite Kappa Memory: Spontaneously planning and going on a Disney/Cali trip with 5 other sisters!!
- Email Address: email@example.com